BREEAM is the most regarded international scheme which provides certification of the assessment of sustainability performance of infrastructure projects, individual buildings and communities. The BREEAM level means an improvement of the well-being of the inhabitants of certified buildings, while contributing to the protection of natural resources. The efficiency of buildings means sustainability, ecological solutions, quality of construction, efficiency of consumption and implied, a high reduction of costs.
Having Luxuria Residence as our reference, we have started the planning of the next developments with the objective to meet BREEAM Excellent certification:
- Architectural design which enhances the well-being of the residents.
- Green terraces and facades that provide aesthetical advantages and additional insulation of the building.
- Usage of strategical sustainability and integrated solutions of intelligent design, starting from Project phase.
- The use of sustainable and healthy materials will guide the selection of building solutions.
- Optimizations of orientation of the buildings and design of windows and terraces, for a better usage of natural light.
IMPACT SA is committed to long-term sustainability, hence it will continue to monitor its buildings, to certify new developments and re-certify already certified developments. BREEAM certification implies a continuous process of reviewing and analysing timely, by independent authorized advisors, the level to which the standard is respected.